CULTURE AND HERITAGE:
- Medieval Castle, declared a Historic Artistic Monument in 1981.
- Old town of Chulilla with Intricate streets and medieval layout where it is still possible to recognise it’s Islamic past.
- Parish of Our Lady of Los Angeles. It is built on the old Islamic mosque, 15th and 16th centuries.
- La Ermita of Santa Bárbara. Gothic building, built in 1364 and renovated in 1730.
- La Ermita of San José, a classical building of the 19th century.
- Roman Aqueduct of the Peña Cortada in Calles. Built between the 1st and 2nd centuries AD.
- Aqueduct of the Arches in the town of Alpuente.
- Medieval aqueduct from the 14th century with thirteen arches.
- Roman Aqueduct in Gestalgar. With a stretch of the aqueduct dug into the living rock.
- Areas of aquatic activities and bath, in the river and swamps.
- Gorge of the River Turia next to the river bed.
- Charco Azul, ancient “Azud” from the Islamic era.
- Charco Vallarejo, pool of the Sote River where you can take a swim.
- Las Toscas, natural waterfalls of the Sote river where you can take a swim.
- La Muela, a mountain that dominates the town with spectacular views.
- Barranco de Vallfiguera, where it is possible see ancient cave paintings.
- Loriguilla reservoir.
- Embalse de Buseo reservoir.
- Benagéber Reservoir.
- Nearby villages of the Serrania such as Sot de Chera, Alpuente etc.
- Rock Climbing, from beginner to advanced.
- Hunting, and fishing (catch and release).
- Horse trips.
- Astronomy stargazing.
And many more……